Sunday, February 12, 2012

Introducing Guest Blogger: Gary Dion

Hey, everyone! Today I am introducing you to my second guest blogger, my friend (and boss!), Gary! This week is a special treat because he not only will be doing a book recommendation, but a movie review as well! So Wednesday I will be posting his book recommendation and Thursday his movie review for Take Shelter.

I am really grateful to be surrounded by a strong, supportive network of friends and co-workers. I have some other guest bloggers that have already submitted their reviews and I can't wait to share their thoughts with everyone in the upcoming weeks.

But for now, without further adieu, I introduce you to Gary Dion!

GARY DION

I am 47, lived more than half my life in Florida before moving to New Jersey. I have two awesome boys (12 & 10). My only hobby I have time for is movies but I do enjoy soccer, certain video games, & reading. I have worked with movies for almost 15 years so I have a pretty good sense of knowing which movies are the good, the bad, & the ugly.

I can be contacted through my Facebook page HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy Laura Leigh books. This one unfortunately, wasn't her best. I felt like she get lost in the suspense and forgot about the romance.

    ReplyDelete