I first want to thank you for visiting my blog. If you are an author, publicist, or publisher and you wish for me to review your novel, here are some guidelines.
What I Will Review: I will consider and respond to all requests However, it is not a guarantee that all requests will be accepted. I have a circle of friends/colleagues that also are into reviewing books, so if you contact me about a novel that is outside my genres/areas of expertise and I know a fellow reviewer that the book would be perfect for, I will recommend that person for you.
Here is a list of genres/themes that I am interested in & have knowledge of:
- Young Adult Literature (any kind)
- Adult Romance (any kind, including erotica from e-book websites like Ellora's Cave, Loose-ID, Dreamspinner Press)
- Gay/Lesbian Literature (including controversial topics for teens, example: Almost Perfect, Hero, Rainbow Boys, Zero At the Bone)
- Science Fiction (paranormal, supernatural, etc.)
- Fantasy (including Urban Fantasy)
- Thrillers/Suspense (examples: Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Boy in the Suitcase, The Inquisitor)
- Any book with these themes: Apocalyptic, Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopian, Urban, Vampires, Angels, Zombies, Aliens, Futuristic, etc.
Genres that are NOT my strong areas, but I will still consider:
- Memoirs/Biographies/Autobiographies (I have read a few like Autobiography of a Recovering Skinhead, Empire of the Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise and Fall of the Comanche. I love anything to do with Native American history, Pirates, the Samurai, Gangs, Biker club culture, etc.)
Please Include in the email:
- Your Name
- Title of the Book
- What format it is in: (e-book, paperback, hardback, etc)
- Genre and brief synopsis of the book
- When you need the review by (see below for more info on time)
Promoting, Interviews, & Guest Posts: If you are an author, publicist, or publisher that would like me to promote your book by way of reviews, author interviews, and guest posts, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
End Note: The Muses Circle is written, updated, and edited by me. All reviews are written by me, unless otherwise stated as I plan to have guest bloggers occasionally help me with reviews. Any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to email me anytime at: email@example.com.