Sunday, January 29, 2012

Introducing Guest Blogger: Rhiannon Marie

Hey, everyone! So this week I will have the pleasure of posting a new review that just got submitted by my very first guest blogger, friend, and co-worker, Rhiannon :) She recently finished The Night Circus by: Erin Morgenstern, which coincidentally I bought awhile back but haven't had the time to read nor review. So Rhi did me a HUGE favor and I can't wait to share her thoughts about The Night Circus with everyone!

Without further adieu, I introduce you to Rhi!


Rhiannon Marie

I'm a Sophomore in college studying to be a Dietician. In my spare time I like to read, write, belly dance, play ukelele, kick box, learn different forms of martial arts, and watch the funny animations on Google's home page. I get by with the love and support of my friends and family in life, and I use books to inspire me to go on my own adventures. It is an honor to be a guest blogger for Mia and The Muses Circle.



You can contact me on my Facebook page HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment