Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

Hey hey! I know it has been forever. My last post was back in 2009 and that really bugs me because with everything going on in my life right now, I truly need to be writing. I decided to set a small goal for myself. For starters, I plan to post at least once or twice a week, whether it is me reviewing a movie/book, or just to blow off steam. I've been wanting to get back into writing stories-- I have so many ideas swirling around in my head that I finally wrote them down so they are not forgotten. I'm tired of making excuses-- oh I am too tired, damn I have a bad case of writer's block, etc., etc., etc. I figured that if I can start small by keeping up with this blog, then maybe it will inspire me to finally get some of these story ideas out of my head and on paper.

That being said, I have been reading like a demon (okay, I know, totally makes no sense since I'm not sure if demons actually read but hey, it sounded cool lol) and since I have been home due to a serious back issue that has had me basically incapacitated, I've been watching lots of movies and television series. My point is, there is much for me to write about, so many reviews that people are just dying to read-- yeah right! I don't think anyone has been following my blog, and if by some chance someone had checked it out back in 09' I'm sure they have given up on me posting anything new.

Well, I'm back, baby! It's sooo going to happen. Actually, I plan to write a couple of reviews right now!!! Umm, well, actually, I need to pee and take a shower so....right after I get done my nightly ablutions I will work on some reviews.

Peace out!!!

<3 Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment