Thursday, October 29, 2009

Introduction!

Hi Bloggers!

Well this is my first post, so I will keep it brief. As of right now, I have no "friends" on here yet, so I guess it feels a little weird to be writing this, almost like I am talking to myself (which I do a lot anyway lol). I am about to leave for work, so all I wanted to do is say hello. My name is Mia, and I am a full-time substitute teacher. I have a bachelor's degree in English, with a minor in Art History so many of my posts will be random thoughts, reviews, or news about books (I read obsessively!), movies and television series (I will get into that insane hobby on another post), and other entertainment news.

I need to get going so I guess I will check in later. Be safe and I hope everyone has a great day!

~Mia~

No comments:

Post a Comment